Please contact us within 7 (seven) business days of your receipt of your order if you need to make an exchange or return. No returns or exchanges after 14 days of purchase. Please make sure your order is correct BEFORE you submit it to us. If you question a color or size, please contact us
and we will be happy to assist you in making your purchase. We do provide color samples by request.ITEMS NOT RETURNABLE OR EXCHANGEABLE:
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM:
- Custom and Personalized Products: these products are made specifically for the customer per their instruction.
- Hair Bows: for hygienic reasons, these are not returnable or exchangeable
- Headbands: for hygienic reasons, these are not returnable or exchangeable
- Bodywear: for hygienic reasons, these are not returnable or exchangeable
- Cut Fabric or Ribbon
- All returns and exchanges must be approved by our office BEFORE it is shipped to us. All returns and exchanged must have a "Return Authorization Number" on the package.
- To get your "Return Authorization Number", please email our office at: email@example.com
- Once we receive your email, you will receive instructions on how to proceed.
- All returns and exchanges are up to the discretion of the management of Cheer Bows and More.
- Returns and exchanges attempted without prior authorization will be charged a 25% re-stocking fee.
- Once a returned product is received at our offices, the products will be examined that they are received in "new" condition. Once the return is accepted, it will be processed. Refunds can take up to 10 to 14 days to process.
- Many of our products need to be handled with care. If they are not, they may not hold up as expected.
- If you believe your product to be defective, please email us within 30 (thirty) days of your receiving your product(s). Please include the following in the email: 1) Name on order; 2) Order Number; 3) Email address on order; 4) What the defective product is; 5) What the problem is with the product.
- Broken ponytail holders or clips on hair bows is not considered a defect. They will break with normal usage and are NOT guaranteed not to break.
- Performance fabrics such as sequin, metallic and holograms, may dull and sequins may fall off with normal usage. This does not make it defective. These fabrics are NOT intended for daily wear, but for performances.
- If a product is approved to be returned to us as defective, it will be closely examined by our staff to determine if it is indeed defective. Products that are deemed defective will be replaced with the identical product at no cost to the customer. Products that are not considered defective, will not be replaced at no cost. The customer will have to purchase another.
Orders that need to be cancelled for any reason, must be done within 48 hours of the original date
the order was placed. After that, there is a 25% cancellation fee on the order
. All cancellations must be made in writing via email. The following must be included in the email:
CHANGES TO ORDERS:
- Name on the order
- Order number
- Order date
- Email the order was placed with
Changes to an order must be done within 48 hours of the original date the order was placed. After that, there is a 25% fee to make the change. All changes must be made through email. Please include the following in the email:
- Name on the order
- Order Number
- Order Date
- What the changes are
- Products that are drop-shipped from the manufacturer are subject to a 25% re-stocking fee.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Order cancellations after 48 hours of order being placed - 25% re-stocking fee.
- Changes to orders after 48 hours of order being placed - 25% re-stocking fee.
- Refused packages - 30% re-stocking fee.
- Returns and exchanges attempted without prior authorization - 25% re-stocking fee.
Customers are responsible for all shipping charges and any additional costs incurred by Cheer Bows and More if a package is refused. There is a 30% re-stocking fee
on all refused packages.